The thought of having a rest day gives you jitters and butterflies of excitement because you’ll be able to do the things you wanted. Rest day may refer to do-nothing day or do-anything-I-want-without-doing-my-usual-thing day.
On the other side, your mind will be filled with ideas of the tomorrow you shall face. You need to accomplish this today so that you’ll be ready for the next day. Your rest day technically is a day for applied works (if you are in school just like I do).
Sucks, right? But we need to comply. Life needs to go on! And here’s something to help me cope with the lazy, dormant me and maybe it’ll help you as well.
1. Boost up with Starbucks Frappccino in a bottle.
2. Munch in some Digestive cookies.
3. Taste the merge of milk chocolate with latte macchiato flavored filling in stick bâtonnets by Heritage.
4. Feed the brain and wake up the soul with Coffee Walnut Muffin from SnR. That’s a muffin, from top view it looks like a cookie. Awesome!
5. Track my sched with Papemelroti mini-notebooks.
The color brown affects the mind and body by creating feelings of wholesomeness, stability, and peace. Brown provides feelings of organization, history, and connection, as well as cozy feelings of relaxation and warmth.
I hope brown won’t get me too relaxed to sleep or too cozy not to think straight. Just a perfect amount of peace to stay focused on academics!