I bet you still cannot get hold of it. Okay, I know my fellow fan, we’ve been in same stages. And I still cannot contain all my feelings. *deep sigh* But nevertheless, let these GIFs hold our feels for a minute.
1. The relief you felt when the sample on iBooks which was released months away from the released date. You have read the continuation to that “Dear Peter…” and now it’s finally out! It’s May 26!!!
2. You got that gigil kilig feeling because Lara Jean and Peter are doing what they are best at. Being so cheesy and making us giddy and jealous at the same time! But that’s okay, we can’t handle it our own.
3. Okay, we are shocked because of that thingy with Anonybitch.
4. You just cannot contain your kilig again. Ugh. You can’t even help yourself. Peter just knows how to make us nadgfjnkafnbsjkghbsgn. UGH!!!!!
5. Deliberately in surprise when Lara Jean received a letter.
6. Again, when Gen is on the scene I am always in the rage. Really Genevieve, really? She’s just sooooo witch with a b.
7. Tears streaming down… Just when you thought it was OVER!!!
10. But in the end, *and this makes me cry tbh*, you learnt who they are, you love them and they’ll just be a memory to you that you will not never forget. Like ever. You will never forget them because of how they made you feel. They became a huge part of your life and who wouldn’t thought that a girl that it nearly 5 feet 2 inches tall has a big heart and has done wondrous deeds to make you feel better.
From a fan that has lived with and loved these books, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You,
Me (and you) xx
(photos via giphy.com)