It’s been a year since Jenny Han’s To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before was released. I am a fan for a year and I am always hooked with it. There are so many reasons to love this book. But I limited my list, just because.
1. The book cover is just so pretty. I am into girly stuff and such, I judged it by its cover. *but don’t judge me haha* The cover is sooo much greater as the story. More than I imagined.
2. This is the first book I got signed. And Jenny Han is the first NY times Bestselling author I’ve met! Two firsts!
3. Lara Jean likes to keep things, the silly ones! And I am into that as well. I keep roses, balloons, candles, stationery set when I was in grade 5, some cute little things, and even fast food wrappers. But most of all, I appreciate the letters sent to me.
4. I send letters to my friends and yeah, I even to some of the guys I liked before. *oooops!* But the variation from Lara Jean is that I sent it to them because they have no idea that I like them. More of a friendly letter. Maybe.
5. I love the Song girls! I’ve always wanted a sister, but I have a little brother to be with instead.
6. I agree with what Lara Jean said almost all the time! Can’t imagine that a fictional character can voice out what am I thinking.
7. Lara Jean is crafty! She makes scrapbook, she even saves materials for special pages. I do this too but my friends think it’s weird, but Lara Jean and I understand each other. She even made a hand-made present!
8. She’s brave enough to face those guys, because I am really awkward when talking to some. I admire her for skills haha. She talked to them calmly and try to sort things out. Kinda.
9. If you’d read the book I guess you are also head over heels with Peter Kavinsky. If not, I am warning you. Please don’t be into Peter, he can’t stand another girl falling for him.
10. Lara Jean Song Covey is my life peg. End of story.
The sequel to To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, P.S. I Still Love You, will be released on May 26th.
Check out dearjennyhan.com for updates!