I think it’s strange and funny at the same time, when we found ourselves liking a person or being in love unexpectedly. I know it happens to you a bunch of times before without even telling me your story.
And if you are a bookworm, our feelings will be mutual when I tell you that I fell in love with a lot of fictional characters! And here’s my list of guys I wish I exist IRL!!!
*THIS IS (KINDA) A SPOILER IF YOU DO NOT HAPPEN TO READ THE BOOKS THESE GUYS CAME FROM*
- Daniel “Day” Wing, Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu. I like Day because of his determination and his love for his family. And who couldn’t resist a guy who plans? He knows what he wants and he takes action! I love his creativity, he even made a gift even if he has nothing. This guy truly knows how to sacrifice.
- Minho, The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner. I am into guys who likes leading, just like I do. He keeps on thinking of a way out the maze. He thinks, deep! He finds a way when there seems to be no way. He is the keeper of the runners so it means he… errr… knows how to keep (things/memories)!!! I love his sass and he has (maybe) a wide vocab, too haha.
- Tobias “Four” Eaton, Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth. Four maybe sweet and caring, despite his bossy and snob attitude at Divergent. He trained the initiates and like I said, I like guys who lead. Moreover, I fell in love with him more when I read his point of view at Four. Tough guy to everyone but a charming and sweet guy to only one. Ugh. Tris, why so lucky?
- Matthew Livingston, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. He is a member of an all-male secret society. I like it when guys don’t share anything to you, kinda creepy and mysterious haha. And a wrong grammar is a big deal to him, kinda like me! Wrong grammars must be checked because they’re like nails on a chalkboard. He writes, yes, he writes!
- Cricket Bell, Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. He is tall and he has a great sense of fashion. Again, I love creative guys! Cricket may have a twin sister but he supports and loves her anyway, because most guys I know hate their sister haha. AND, he owns an Oxford English Dictionary!!!
- Lastly and the one I truly wish to exist, PETER KAVINSKY, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. Too much feels for this guy! It may be obvious that most girls like him, he’s a big guy on the campus!!! He’s a cool guy with a kinda bad-ass side. Peter has a hella good hair, I can feel it. He wakes up early just to drive you to school and wait for the donut shop to open just to but you mocha sugar donuts! He even sends notes, just like I do. I don’t know any guy who does that. Even if he is so obvious for others, once you get close to him he’ll never fail to surprise you.
So these are the fictional guys I wish I meet IRL. They amaze me and I like them because I found compatibility with some of them. Maybe I’ll met even just one of them? Impossible. Maybe a guy somehow like them? I don’t know. Haven’t met one yet, have you?
Thoughts about my blog? Share me your long list of fictional crushes!!! xx