Books create friends. Well aside from the fact that books are your friends, books bind just not the pages and the stories but great friends too! If you are a bookworm, I assure you will be a great friend of mine! And I will be to you.
Summer is the best time to catch up with the things you failed to do while you are busy attending school. So my friends delightedly shared what they are reading for the rest of the summer vacation:
- Cheska Turla shared that she’ll read Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan.
- Sydney Valdez said she actually has tons of books to read but some of them are All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy and How (Not) To Fall In Love by Lisa Brown Roberts. Sydney visits Goodreads for new releases and hoping to finish them all.
- “Currently reading Just One Day by Gayle Forman. Next on the list of course is Just One Year and then [ three books by Stephanie Perkins starting with] Anna and the French Kiss.” tweeted by Stephanie Pormentira
- Nikki Cunanan, who I met during a book signing, shared that she’s looking forward to read The Heir by Keira Cass and The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige.
- Patricia Barba mentioned she’ll read Mr. Penumbra’s 24 hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan. I said that book is somehow creepy and mysterious, she agreed because she’s like the book; creepy and mysterious.
I will share mine in my future blog posts. So, thoughts for my blog today? What books are on your list? Mind leaving a comment and share them to your fellow bookworms? Tell me what you are reading so that we’ll be great friends, for sure! xx