Another month is here! So what has landed on your desk this month? Let me share you my 5 February must-haves:
- Candy Magazine February issue – who doesn’t read CandyMag? I’ve been a CanyGirl since first year high school. And it is an essential for every teenage girl, right? As its tagline says, it’s “the best-est friend you’ll ever have!” Plus, Taylor Swift is the cover, which made it very much attractive for me! Swifties, anyone?
- Cute artsy heart-sy papers – it is love month and Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. I am fond of sending notes to my friends. So better spread some love by writing short messages to my love ones with these cute papers, which can be folded into an envelope. Sweeeeeet!
3. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense – I wear lipstick to school every day and my friends love it! I wear different shades the previous months but for this love month, I’ll stick to red. Well, red is everywhere this month. So my lips will cooperate. Though I am not planning to leave someone a kiss mark, but I feel great with it singing along with Taylor Swift’s Style. Don’t you like that I got that red lip classic thing?
4. L’oreal L’Extraordinaire by Color Riche – I’m topping my lips with this , for additional tint and I am soooo in love with its scent!
5. 21 Proms – I just love authors who are co-writing and this book was written by 21 authors, including John Green and David Levithan! It’s been years since I’ve been to prom and let me reminisce by reading this book.
Wondering where I bought my things?
Candy Magazine and 21 Proms available at National Book Store Heart-sy Papers at The Landmark Clinique and L’oreal at Duty Free Philippines ❤❤❤
Thoughts about the stuff I wrote? Mind to share your February must-haves? Leave a comment below! :)) xx